Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Monday, February 15, 2010

Years

I has been years and years. I was truly a much bigger person back when I wrote this. So much has happened but so much has stayed the same. I am jobless (well I teach food safety classes) but this gig is not frequent so I still Catholic bad. Is that an expression. CATHOLIC BAD!!!
I like it and since I am living at the end of a prozacian world I will keep the saying.
I have been on the happiness mood swing and on the bad judgment slide. I do no know how it all happened but it went all of control and I do not think I will ever talk about it. Just like I refuse to talk about my weight loss in full detail.
I know that great weight loss does not answer any of my "WHY" question.
And having no money = no happiness!!!

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses