Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Farewell Ice (cream) age!

OK I gained 13lbs over a 2.5 week period. I tell you it can be done. I do not see it as a huge problems not in the way others might. I just have to stop the age of Blue Bell and pickup the protein and maybe some yoga. I will drop the 13lb in about 10 days or less. Mostly cause its a really fake weight gain. Mostly water and undigested crap.
So If start some yoga, take my Bumex and keep off the ice cream it will go. The issue is that I had wanted to lose 16lbs before so hat would make it 29lbs and that is no pick nick. Worst of all those last 10lbs are the hardest and I really cannot gain anymore. If I do my size 3 Jr size Levis will not fit and I will cry.
Maybe one day I will speak about my 95lbs weight loss and the ill effects to my Psyche and my body.
I never want to weight 180lbs and I am not there yet and I refuse to get even close to that. I weighed that for about 8 years and I was OK with it So where many men so instead at that. It is now with over 20lbs less that it wasn't about men but about clothes and they are not forgiving. They wanted 15lbs to 25lbs less so I could reach at least a 20 BMI which would then make me almost under weight according to the government.
I tell you clothes are a hard master. So I must watch this all very carefully.
What shall I do??
I tell you I am all wrapped up in it an it is no excuse it is just my reality and my life. I hope I did not screw up for life but promises are just that and since the only people I can keep committed to are few and far between I cannot say anything else about that it confuses me way too much.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses