Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holy Cripes!

So I am curing a wok and working on some jewelry. I only lost 3lb. I am pretty pissed cause for all my food stuff I am pretty afraid of food. Solids do not sit too well with me and all my ice cream, horchatas and juices keep at 2000 cals. I cannot do this! I cannot gain any weight. I have a juniors size 3 I have been wearing and they wont fit me if I keep this up.
On the upside I did learn or should I say relearn how to use a hula hoop. I also got a new oven, mind you it is used but I no longer have to use the toaster oven. On the body image issue. I posted and am posting a rather nude and risque photo that I had taken. So I have some self esteem left. You know I was watching Dodge Ball, I love that movie, I guess I was a frat boy in a previous life. White Goodman (Ben Stiller) says I made myself. It caused me me to think. Can I make myself???
Being that, at this point in life, I do not believe exercise works how would I make it work for me?
I will, maybe believe in exercise again, it has become very hard for me to wrap my head around this. It's all because of my weight loss.
I got a new phone. I love it but I had it 2 days and I broke the volume button. Since I hate best buy I have a feeling I wont be able to fix it or return it without a fight. I think I posted about how I HATE BEST BUY!!!
I planted basil,rosemary,and tomatoes. The lady at the store informed about the fact that 80% of the tomatoes crop were lost this years so I thought I always wanted to plant tomatoes why not now. I also planted Thai basil. I really wanted Holy basil(Tulsi) but it has been really hard to find and I finally got an Indian store to bring it in. I am going to cook with the Sweet Basil but as soon as it comes in I am trying it. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine and is said to have medicinal qualities and it is helpful to those with arthritis. I have no idea about that. I have don no research but I am dying to taste it.
I plan to make a station at my wedding(yes brie, wedding crap is still on my agenda)for the kids. I will be getting them wedding favors a pinata and special kids food. I plan to have games and all sorts of things to them. I also plan to make spaghetti cupcakes, that I saw in a book. It looks like the picture I posted.
For Brie: I am either obsessing about my wedding or my weight what can I say.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses