Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Face Reading.

I would love to read faces. I think it would be a class I would actually pay to take this class. I wonder if it could change one's life. It would really fun to learn. I understand that it is a natural gift but I would love to be able to see how accurate that actually is.
I still am feeling all weird about yesterday and now I may even cloud all my writing because of the fear of who will read this and since I assume no one but my husband will, then I wonder why I write.
It's weird I do not really want to write for anyone in particular, but if that was true then why write on the net. Maybe because I can actually read my writing this way. I cooked today but nothing too exciting. I did make my own Gorditas that was kind of cool. Tomorrow Thia rice.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses