Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Life of It's Own.

So I am getting Married in the church and I kid you not this wedding took on a life of it's own. I had started just wanting a church blessing. I felt that going back to church I need a church wedding. It is of course part of my religious traditions, but when a person is not a Catholic they call it a shit I forgot anyway it kept growing. Rhonda offered me a reception and Gina a cake. My brother will be here and it will be wonderful.
Maybe this will turn out headache free but I doubt it. I have to be in touch with Mexico so I can get my paper work. Father Eric wants me to ask them to have them fax the papers or e-mail them. Hahahaha!
He then asked my why my mother had me baptized in Mexico. I of course have not answer to this only to say "cest la vie"
Now there are these wedding prep classes. Mike being an agnostic, is in for a fun time. Good thing we got life credit since we have been together since 2000. We still have to be at an 8 hour class this Saturday. It will be really long and weird. I hope he does not run away from this but there is nothing else I can do. It is a thing that must be done.
I need to finish getting things together for the ceremony. It has become a Mexican wedding and my dress is pretty. I feel like I am in the movie summer lover without the guy and the two girls. I guess it is not really like that but if I play some Depeche Mode and it will all be OK.
I got an engagement ring I lose weekly. I hope I can keep it longer than my last wedding band that my husband and I lost very quickly.
More Later.
I will keep in you all in touch about the process

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses