Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Kiss My Asana

Today was not a humid day in the room at Alamo Heights . The room was full only one new student and about 4 men. Peaches was the teacher. I enjoyed Yoga as I had not in a long time. After class Lisa was bring out new clothes and put them out and I made plans to go to Central Market. It was funny that since I started swimming I have cut down Yoga to 3 day a week. I am bring it back up to 4 next week, or so go my plans. while we sweat like crazy in our posturesPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and I did have some progress I think I love both things now. I am still of the mind that only Bikram brings such cleansing properties to your body, which I really need after swimming, because inhale so much freaking chlorine I can smell the chlorine during class as it pours out in my sweat. I did sweat today but never as much as Mike. His towels drip after class wetting the floor in the foyer which drives me nuts. He is not the only one that sweats this much, but it seems that the men sweat more than the women. My sweat gets all up in my hair maybe because he is bald. I had a great Rabbit today but Camel made my heart race. Trikonasana and

Dandayamana Bibhaktapada Paschimottanasana

(I like writing that) were really good. I almost touched my head to the floor. Tomorrow Lisa is teaching, I am sure I will be going. I think i may need a Lisa class. She pushes me beyond the what the others do. I think I have fear and respect for her all at the same time


Laurence and I went to the pool today and did our hour. The pool calms me down in a way Yoga does not. It has a lot to do with not having a mirror and the water. Water has such a calming effect on me, even when it is full of chlorine that I sometimes feel I missed my calling. What is funny is that the Ocean frightens me sometimes.
Fear of the unknown. It is silly ecause I just think that there just may be sea monsters and that the giant sqiuid of long go are really waiting for me. The pool should have helped but I came home feeling crappy. Liam won't eat and so I am fretting big time. Laurence is just being a royal PITA, but he gets so sad when I or his dogs are not with him. I is just my crazy son, so eventually I forget all his craziness.
My throat feels raw. I hope I am not getting sick because I do not feel like dealing with this.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses