Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Friday, June 22, 2007

A Day in the Life

Today started off with a spin in the car listening to The Beatles. Liam made me listen to A day and a life over and over and over. I enjoyed it. When I came home I had an email from Brenda. That was so cool. She inspired me to start doing this all over again. I have been thinking about so much that writing to friends and people from the past has been nice. This week I also heard from Alejandro.
My back is extra crunchy today so I sit in his chair got in San Fransisco during the meet and greet back some years ago. I am hoping that my headache will go away. I am also hoping Brenda will write to me. I need to see people soon. I need a job soon.

Here is a story about Human Kindness.
1. Yesterday a young guy came to the house and dropped off a bag of fresh vegetables .He was from the local Baptist church they have a garden in the back of their church. They were going around the neighborhood giving it away to everyone with some Dove chocolate bars. This made me cry so much. I have been having a hard time with money, not that we do not have food in the house. We always do, but I am not used not having a good cash flow and having to account for every penny for 5 people. These things were fresh and good. The fact that they came to my door when I felt so low was wonderful.

2. I have lost 65lbs since last years. Since my dad died I have been trying to take back control o my health. YogaPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket has helped changed m life. Now there is swimming. The thing about all this is that last week Mike left some of our clothes at the Laundry mat and they were stole. Mostly work out clothes and swim suits. It hurt so bad because these are my life line!!!

I belong to ediets.com have been there for quite some time. This summer I joined a challenge team. We work out, post and fill our pledges. MY team captain is wonderful.
When I posted about this everyone was very nice and gave me lots of support.
Chaili send me her clothes. She send 2 swim suits shorts and work out clothes. Yes they fit. She had dropped some weight so they are two big for her but they are wonderful to me.
The kindness of strangers.
Live is OK for now.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses