Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Monday, June 16, 2008

Rest, Rust and Recreation

I am off for 3 days. One day sleep, one day health one day play. My body is not used to this non exercise lifestyle and all my extra work has caused me some physical pain. Not really pain but weariness and muscle aches. It will take some finagling on my part to get a routine it is just quite a bit harder without a car.
I had a great day at work. Low sales but sort of a team building kind of day with the other managers. Lauren and Julie where really funny today so I had fun with it.
I gave my ex a tie for fathers day and I think Mike got a bit jealous. He is cute that way. It was strange when Cecil me it was so foreign. I have only been with Mike for 8 years now that any man feels wrong. it was a nice jester but I only belong to my love. I left so many instructions at work for everyone, I hope things get done. It is not that I do not trust them I just need all these things done so we can just start doing betterSpanx.
Lots of SPANX TO SELL.!!!!
Sold about 100 so far. So I want to sell 200 more so I can do well...
I think I will go bath the boy and see what is going on with Brenda. I am on people overload and I want no political thoughts in my head tonight.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses