Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

BIG LOVE( Joseph Smith Style)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket There is a huge romance going on between me and this show.It is a show full of wonderful Polygamist angst What the hell????Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket There is a compound. There are sister wives. There are Coke drinking LDSers.(do you know what that means)There is attempted murder through anti freeze. There is stalking with Hummers. Last season too much money was spent at Eddie Bowers. Nominating your mom for Mother of the Year can get you in trouble with the rest of your moms.
If you are the grandson of the original prophet but there is a usurper on the prophets chair should not you start your own Home Depot too. Where is David Koresh when you need him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The casting here is simply mahvoulous!!! David Byrne doest the music. He is still so good looking and I can tell you it really gets you going. This show is twisting and turning and where it is going is anyone guess so lets get on the roller coaster with a man named Joseph Smith and hope that Jesus walks on North America more often and with less wives

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses