Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Hidden

So what is new now was new then and the unread shall remain unread. I just hate for his face to disappear for a very long time so I will have to leave him up for days. I also have to find a way to post Costas Mandalar, Julian Sands and Christopher Lambert in all their Euro trash train wreck splendor.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What a shoe add almost makes me wish that Chis Noth was around the corner saying "absofuckinglutly"
I must say I have not given shoes nor clothes the most need homage that they deserve. Maybe I was trying to play down my own shallow needs or my lack of cash but as of late, Channel and YSL are haunting my dreams and although I may be on a Target budget, I still have runway show in my head to Underworld songs. So let have TWO MONTHS OFF and be a teen ager forever.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses