Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Wednesday, February 21, 2007



We can be heroes just for one. It is a good day. We are all home watching Thoma. We seem to be doing a lot of this as of late.
Laurence and I plan to go for a walk today and we are waiting for grandma who went to The Cathedral for Ash Wednesday. I mad everyone in Yoga class give up something for lent and the are not even followers of whatever, but yoga is all about the giving up and becoming. Lisa had very little to give up she is so squeaky!!

What a great class. I needed to put David up on the site because I still love this crazed man.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses